Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glory

The glory of the Lord continues to unfold right before our eyes.  I'm not sure we can fully understand just how big the glory of God is.  In Isaiah 6, we see that the train of His robe filled up the entire temple...and that was just the train of His robe.  How much more the full robe!  Throughout all peoples, tribes, languages, nations, and even time itself, we see that God's glory gets bigger and bigger.  It's like when you drive to the Rocky Mountains.  When you're crossing through Kansas and you first begin to come into Colorado, you can see the mountains on the horizon, but the closer you get, the bigger and more magnificent they become.  The longer I'm with God the more magnificent He becomes to me.  The more I grow in the Christ, the smaller I get.  I guess that may be what God's glory is all about.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment